Anais, is a friend and model from America, who’s back for a second round; Najma is a Somalian raised in Kenya who ended up in the USA as she tries to understand what motivates others while she delves into her first business venture; and Sarah is a Canadian sex educator who makes some pretty bold claims about masturbation. They all end up at my table for a talk.
No clever intros and outros for this one, you’ll know it’s over when a certain someone threatens to strangle and old man!
We cover quite a bit of ground in this conversation:
- Why Sarah runs, http://www.EducationSexpectations.com
- The intersection of sex and violence in the HBO Series A Game Of Thrones. A show inspired by the books “A Song of Ice and Fire”.
- Why 60% of my sexism is geared towards men, and their failure to define themselves as men through their actions and accomplishments, not words.
- What happens when you have two groups of genuinely tough men, men who are genuinely not afraid to do whatever the situation call upon, occupying the same room.
- Why women should be judged by their actions, and actions alone.
- Why men that treat women as equals are always found the least attractive by women.
- Censorship in China.
- If you haven’t listened to what happen the first time Anais came on the podcast, click here to listen.